Plant Decommissioning Services by Dec-Tam
Dec-Tam has been helping plant owners and real estate developers decomission buildings for over 30 years. We have assisted in the renovations of several turn of the century mills that were redeveloped as well as completely gutting others that need to be taken down.
Before old industrial buildings can be renovated for new use, obsolete equipment and fixtures must be removed safely. Dec-Tam ‘s project managers and supervisors are specially trained to oversee the successful project execution that prepares facilities and sites for real estate transfers or alternative uses. Our excellent health and safety record is a testament to our internal training regimen and results in cost savings for our customers.
Dec-Tam specializes in:
- Coordinating utility shutdowns
- Remediation of the environmental hazards
- Removal of all debris and rubbish
- Coordinating onsite materials processing where possible
- Salvaging and recycling appropriate materials.
Dec-Tam utilizes our highly trained technicians who are trained in:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Confined Space Entry
- Fall Protection
- Lockout tagout
- Forklift Training
- Hoisting Licensed
- OSHA- 10 Hour
- Person Protection equipment use